Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The dirty deed at the slumber party!!!

Silicone, front door, back door, and the door bell???  Is this is how we are talking about sex.  I have been to a few Slumber Parties and let me tell you they are nothing compared to the Las Vegas sex store.
I went in good humor to support my friend that has never been to one. They like to call the newbies "The Virgin".

Of course you start the night off with a lot to drink.   We had hard lemonade and jello shots.  I think back and my mom used to have these parties when I was small.  It was always to grandmas house for the night.  Now I know why!!  These women get out of control.

Have housewives been doing the dirty deed with toys for over 30 years? As I am finding out most of the women that were there were single mom's.  They were more sex driven than a teenage boy. Something is said for cougar women;

"They either need a young man or allot of toy's"

Maybe I was the party pooper or just not in the mood but spending $198 for a plastic body part was just not my thing.  As the night came to an end, the virgin went home to her man, I went home to sleep and all the girls went home with something that hummed like a humming bird.

I don't think I am ready to date, however I am sure not ready to date a silicon body part in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment