Thursday, September 5, 2013

I saw little willie!!!!

Why is it a man finds out when there is a girls night and there is alcohol involved they ask you if you want to see the penis.  That is not quite what gets women turned on.  It doesn't want me to consider you potential husband material.

Apparently the game is still the same, I just got older.  Then again when I was in school it would have been indecent exposure because they had to pull it out. I remember being in high school and "piercings in special places" being the thing. Men had a thing of showing each other.   I never remembered caring.

As we are drinking and watching, The Rocky Horror Picture Show.  I see a friend of mine with a totally embarrassed grin on the chair across from me.

"This guy just asked if I wanted to see his dick."  Said my not so innocent friend.

I am shaking my head of course, my other friend jumps on it, no pun intended yet! She texts him and he approaches very cautiously.

"Really.." So seductive you could just about hear her thoughts.

Next thing you know!  Bam!!!! The room busts out in little girl laughter for a limp sausage. Or was it a hotlink?  The last time I saw one was in the microwave years ago.  It just didn't do it for me!

Do women wip out their boobs for men as fast as men are showing off sausage?  I think dating is still what it has been since creation.  How fast can the penis puke!!!  Now we just have camera's and sexting.

I am just not sure I am ready to be sending pictures of anything! Who knows, piss the person off enough you might wind up all over Facebook and naked.





No comments:

Post a Comment