Friday, October 25, 2013

I now have to do the "SCARY"?

How do you handle sex after a relationship?? Especially when you're an adult and your hormones are not ruling your brain, or both in a mans case.

I started to think and realized a few things.

  1. OH MY GOD, if I date then sex is coming! That wasted a few more month's on match .com of not looking.
  2. A man has to see me naked again. I will just zip on over to the gym EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE!
  3. I will have to see a man naked again. By now I am in a freeze of panic from just the thought.
Here I am an adult with no mom yelling at me to get home and saying away from boys.  However every lecture is rearing to the front of my memory.  As I explained it my step son when he was young.

"Now think of it this way Nick, you meet a girl and she kissed you.  Then you go kiss the next girl and the next. Do you think all these girls are just kissing you?" I said

"Well I don't know."  He said with a nice eye roll, as if he is even listening.

"No they are not!!! Now think of all the boys spit you just got in you mouth from all the other girls from all the boys they are kissing.  Listerine is not going to do shit for an STD!" As I told him this in trying to find a simple explanation.

" That is nasty!! Girls are nasty."  He said with this sour look on his face.

Apparently this got no point across, as my words meant nothing.  I should have given him the adult version.

"Do you want sores and bumps on your little willie?"

Well all of it sticks with me burned into my head.  With everything my mom told me that is nasty about boys.

When you get into a relationship and sex comes up, what do you do?  Ask for a letter from his Dr. saying that he is clean and ready to go.  There is a moment killer.  I am not a trusting woman and you know I don't trust the thin little layer of latex either.

So may things to think about when you can actually use your brain vs. Being a teenage hormonal nightmare.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment